This virus can be transmitted from some-body to another easily.
By droplets of saliva spreading about when some-body coughs.
- A, B, C. To avoid the first three
Never try to welcome anybody by, shaking hands, kissing or hugging. Just welcome them by keeping the palms together.
- d) Use a conditioned mask to avoid the saliva of some-body entering in to your body.
- When you go out and come home wash your hands thoroughly.
- If you go seated in a bus, car or any vehicle, take off all your clothes and wash, when you come home,
- All the family members should use separate things such as, plates, soap, spoons, and cups.
- If a family member is infected with influenza, be vigilant to stop the transmission his viral infection on others at home.
- Consume, immunity enhancing herbal medians, such as garlic, ginger, coriander and weniwel geta.
- Try to wash your hands with iso propyl alcohol.
- Don’t touch your mouth, nose or eyes without having a thorough wash on your hands.